International students coming from ESA partner universities can attend either FALL SEMESTER or SPRING SEMESTER or ONE FULL YEAR at ESA Angers. ESA Angers delivers a French National Agricultural Engineering degree which is recognized internationally as a Master of Science and Engineering degree by Commission des Titres d'Ingénieur , CTI.
For the Agricultural Engineering degree, incoming mobilities are possible for semesters (fall or spring) during the third year of Bachelor (IL3), first year of Master (IM1) or the second year of Master (IM2), only fall semester. Students can also attend different Vocational Bachelor degrees or Master degrees.
- BACHELOR LEVEL named "IL3"=INGENIEUR LICENCE 3ème ANNEE equivalent to the THIRD YEAR of a BACHELOR DEGREE (program description) - FALL AND SPRING SEMESTERS
- MASTER 1 named "IM1"=INGENIEUR MASTER 1ère ANNEE equivalent to the FIRST YEAR of a MASTER DEGREE / A year after Bachelor (program description) - FALL AND SPRING SEMESTERS
- MASTER 2 named "IM2"=INGENIEUR MASTER 2ème ANNEE equivalent to the SECOND YEAR of a MASTER DEGREE, except AGRECINA and CIPAL full (program description) - FALL SEMESTER ONLY
- BACHELOR LEVEL: Vocational Bachelor (Year 3):
- FOOD & WINE IDENTITY PROGRAMS (program description) choose either FOOD or WINE track:
EXCHANGE APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
All exchange students must have a full time semester with at least 30 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System), see the link here.
Step 1/ Nomination by Home Institution
Step 2/ Students must create an application form on OLAGE with documents listed below and fill in the Learning Agreement. with the following documents:
- Transcripts of academic records (all higher education)
- CV in French or in English depending on the program selected
- Cover letter explaining your choice of courses
- Official proficiency of French or English
- Small ID photo
- Copy of your passport or national ID
Step 4/ Alejandra CARRIL, Assistant of incoming international students will send an admission letter and certificate of housing to approved students. Non-European students will then be able to start the visa application procedure. Contact your local Campus France office for more details on obtaining a French student visa.
Step 5/ After being accepted in this program, please upload a birth certificate on OLAGE.