MSc Food Identity : traditional food products, 2 years, full time, a European track (TAUGHT IN ENGLISH)
Become an expert in the development of local and traditional food products
By offering opportunities to carry out study periods and work experience abroad, thus contributing to a comprehensive approach to the marketing process ‘from production to markets’, the master’s degree courses satisfies all the requirements for a successful future career.
Beyond the typical food products, similar groups of food products exist in European countries, each distinct to its country of origin, and called by different names:
local food products, regional food products, traditional food products or terroir food products.
Who can apply?
- Students gratuated with a Bachelor Degree in Food Sciences, Agribusiness, Life Science or Agriculture (or equivalent diploma)
- English : B1 or a Bachelor Degree taught in English. For English native speakers, no certificate needed
- French : B1
- To prove interest in the traditional food products (career path related to food).
1st step : examination of only fully completed application forms (early APRIL 2018)
2nd step : Skype interviews (30-45 mn) with the head of the FOOD IDENTITY Master for pre-selected candidates (Mid-APRIL and MAY)
3rd step : ESA Commitee decides the admission of candidates (MAY)
4th step : Admission letters (end of MAY)
ESA supports students with visa process, accomodation, admin and arrival.
- for European students: 4 800€/year + insurance costs (approximately 150€) - NOT INCLUDED: everyday life costs
- for Non-European students: 8 800€/year + insurance costs (approximately 150€) - NOT INCLUDED: everyday life costs
ATTENTION: 28 000€ is the total amount of the program for the 2 years including tuiton fees, life expenses (housing and food), travels between countries, insurance, mobile phone etc...
No Erasmus Mundus scholarship for 2019. Students can apply for scholarships in their home country through CAMPUS FRANCE :