Sorry, this MSc International Agribusiness is closed until the intake of September 2023
Master of Science International Agribusiness, full time, 2 semesters, English and French-taught program
A 2 semester MSc to build and develop business relationships in the fields of the agro and food industry worldwide
A 2 semester course: 12 months (giving 90 ECTS credits) - From SEPTEMBER 2021 to SEPTEMBER 2022
- International environment and company management
- Analysis & management of international markets (including a study trip to the Netherlands)
- 6 months of professional experience (master thesis)
- 2 foreign languages.
- BSc (Bac+4 years) or equivalent (Master1) with 240 ECTS credits minimum in Management, Economics, Veterinary, Agriculture, Food Sciences, business or other related subjects
- Good level in both English and French languages: B2 level certified by an official certificate or diploma
Couse guide 2020-2021 : STUDY GUIDE 2020-2021-12 month course
Brochure : PPT Presentation 2020.pdf
- 4 600€/semester + insurance (around 360€)/year. NOT INCLUDED: everyday life costs in France.
- To help students financing their studies in France, it is possible to apply for scholarships in their home country through CAMPUS FRANCE :