Master’s degree in Agronomy TAUGHT IN FRENCH
BE CAREFUL, the process has changed ! Please refer to the extract here at the bottom of the page (written in French)
A 2-year tailored course (120 Credits), 6 majors offered, covering all the professional domains in agriculture, food technology and marketing, environment, animal production and crop production.
6 majors to choose among:
- Crop Production and Agroecology,
- Animal Production : breeding and industrial sectors,
- Food Technology and Quality Control,
- Winegrowing and the wine sector : Sustainable Development and International Markets,
- Regional development and environment,
- Trade and International Markets.
Full time studying at ESA including 9 to 11 months of internships in France or abroad
Entry requirements :
- MSc in Agronomy, Biology, Food science, Life Science, Agriculture or equivalent
- Language requirements :
- ENGLISH: A good level in English: TOEIC 730 minimum certified by an official test or diploma (or equivalent level), must be provided with the application form.
- FRENCH: A good level in French as courses are totally in French: Level of B2 completed, at least, certified by an official test or diploma, must be provided with the application form.
- 7 214€ per year (2021-2022 rate) + health insurance : appx 100€, student association: 35€ and ESA facilities: 100€.
- 700€/month minimum: housing and daily life expenses
No scholarship available except scholarship in your home country, see annuaire des programmes de bourses CAMPUS FRANCE
Couse guide: see the website www.groupe-esa.com
Application procedure (extract of ESA website): https://www.groupe-esa.com/formation/ingenieur-esa/
and please refer to our website: