Master’s degree in Agronomy– Double Degree TAUGHT IN FRENCH
Only for students from our partner universities, with a Double Degree agreement, see the list here
7 majors to choose among:
- Crop Production and Agroecology,
- Animal Production : breeding and industrial sectors,
- Food Technology and Quality Control,
- Winegrowing and the wine sector : Sustainable Development and International Markets,
- Regional development and environment,
- Company Management,
- Trade and International Markets.
Full time studying at Groupe ESA including 9 to 11 months of internships in France or abroad
Entry requirements :
- MSc in Agronomy, Biology, Food science, Life Science, Agriculture or equivalent
- a good level of English certified by an official certificate or diploma of English at a completed B1 level equal to 730 marks at TOEIC
- a good level of French as courses are totally taught in French, certified by an official certificate or diploma of French at a completed B2 level
- Belonging to ESA partner Universities (see the list above) which have a specific Double Degree Agreement.
Deadlines for Applications: 1st May 2022, for the intake of September 2022.