Vocational Bachelor in "International trade and marketing of Terroir Wines" (YEAR 3) : Full time
First Semester taught in French, Second Semester taught in English.
(Licence Professionnelle Marketing et commerce international des Vins de Terroir "MVT")
This vocational Bachelor program prepares for several jobs related to Trade and Marketing in the Wine sector, like brand ambassador, sales representative, export manager, marketing manager, etc...
A 1 year course (60 credits) at ESA Angers-France with two work placements/internships (12 to 16 weeks in total) in 1 to 3 different companies of the wine sector on technical and/or marketing topics.
This vocational Bachelor program takes place from September to June, each year, for 2 semesters (30 ECTS per Semester). At the end of this program, the Diploma of Vocational Bachelor is given to successful students by the public University of Angers.
This course is designed to provide students with both technical and sales skills. That is why students will attend classes such as oenology, viticulture, wine tasting, international trade, on and off-trade, wine-tourism and digital marketing.
This tailor-made program allows students to choose their work placements according to their educational backgrounds in relation to their professional project (business or technical one). Angers is located in the heart of the Loire Valley and the wine range produced is quite wide.
- At least a 2nd year of Bachelor in trade, marketing, tourism, language, sciences or viticulture-oenology or equivalent as long as applicants have a career plan in the wine trade sector
- To have already obtained 120 ECTS minimum
- To have a good level of English certified by an official proficency certificate at B1 level, as English is required regarding jobs opportunities in export of wines for taking internships during this program. English is the medium of instruction of the second Semester
- To have a good level of French certified by an official proficency certificate at B2 level as French is the medium of instruction of the 1st Semester and for the settlement in Angers
Tuition fees and other costs:
- Tuition fees: 4 720 euros for a year (2020-2021 rate) + 350 euros of additional costs per year (insurance, CVEC, student network, university registration)
- Living expenses in Angers for housing, food, travel, books = for the amount estimated, at least, 713 euros per month.
No scholarships available. Tuition fees must be paid in October each year.
New admissions are open for September 2021 intake