Bachelor International trade and marketing of Terroir Wines : Full time, TAUGHT IN FRENCH.
(Licence Professionnelle Marketing et commerce international des Vins de Terroir "MVT")
This vocational Bachelor program prepares for several jobs related to Trade and Marketing in the Wine sector, like brand ambassador, sales representative, export manager, marketing manager, etc...
A 1 year course (60 credits) at ESA Angers-France with two work placements (12 to 16 weeks total) in 1 to 3 different companies of the wine sector on technical and/or marketing topics.
This vocational Bachelor program takes place from September to June, each year, for 2 semesters (30 ECTS per Semester). At the end of this program, the Diploma of Bachelor is given to successful students by the public University of Angers.
This course is designed to provide you with both technical and sales skills. That is why you will attend classes such as oenology, viticulture, wine tasting, international trade, on and off-trade, wine-tourism and digital marketing.
This tailor-made program allows students to choose their work placements according to their educational backgrounds in relation to their professional project (business or technical one). Angers is located in the heart of the Loire Valley and the wine range produced is quite wide.
- At least a 2nd year of Bachelor or higher Diploma (MSc, BA, PhD) in trade, marketing, tourism, language, sciences or viticulture-oenology or equivalent as long as you have a career plan in the wine trade sector.
- A good level of English is required regarding jobs opportunities in export of wines for taking internships during this program.
- Classes are totally taught in French, therefore a B2 level in French with an official certificate (TOEIC or TOEFL or IELTS...) is required.
Tuition fees and other costs:
- Tuition fees: 4 532 euros for a year (2019-2020 rate) + 200 euros for additional costs (insurance, CVEC, student network, University registration)
- Living expenses in Angers for housing, food, travel, books = for the amount estimated, at least, 713 euros per month.
No scholarships available. Tuition fees must be paid in October 2020.
New admissions are open for September 2020 intake