First, you have to contact the responsible of the International Relations Office of your University who will decide whether you are eligible for the Double Degree between your university and ESA (see the list of agreements here)
- Submit your application file on OLAGE and upload all the required documents
- Your file will be then examined by the ESA Comittee.
- In case your file is positively considered by the Committee, you may be invited for an interview with a member of the ESA international team
- You will then receive a letter of admission with a certificate of enrollment.
Final deadline for applying within the framework of the Double Degree is 1st June 2019.
Besides the Double Degree gives you the opportunity of being selected into two scholarship programs :
- EIFFEL scholarship (see the link ) : Deadline =30 November 2018
- "Bourse d'Accueil de la Région des Pays de la Loire" (see the link ) : Deadline = February 2019.
You may be invited to fill in additional forms to take part into the selection for these scholarships.