Deadline are different according to the countries, process may change for this program due to company needs and schedules.
Here is the classical admission process for the Master's Degree by sandwich course (half time at school - half time in a French firm) :
- You have to submit your application file on OLAGE and provide the requested documents at the dealine mentioned according to your nationality.
- In case your file is positively considered by the Committee, you will be invited for a selection interview with a member of the ESA international team in your country or via skype. The interviewer will contact you directly.
- If you pass this first interview, you will be invited for the second step of the selection process which consists in a meeting with the French company in your country. The interviewer will let you know about that second step.
- Once the decision is taken by the French sponsoring company, you are be informed of the position of your application.
- If you are accepted for the I²FA program (Master's degree-sandwich course), you will receive a letter and certificate of enrollment, giving you all the necessary details for your arrival in Angers.
- Students who are fluent in French will be asked to arrive last week of August 2017 in Angers for a session of integration implying academic and administrative information
- Students who need to attend an Intensive French course will be asked to arrive by February-March 2017 and have French lessons until the beginning of the Master course (end of August 2017).
- The Master course at ESA starts August 21, 2017 for all accepted students and the first two weeks are devoted to a special refreshing session with mathematics and statistics courses.