DEADLINE 1st session: 1st February 2020:
- Your file will be examined by a Committee after February 1, 2020
- In case you are eligible for this program, you will be invited for a 30-45 mn selection interview in February or March 2020 (discussion with the responsible of the Master course regarding your background, your motivation for the Master and your career plans. Your level in English and French will be assessed too).
- The Committee of the Master's consortium will rank the applicants according to specific criteria like : academic performance, professional project linked to the Master, knowledge of the wine sector, level of English, ability to bring forward arguments.
- Applicants will be informed by May 2020 about their position on the list (accepted, waiting list, non accepted)
- Accepted applicants will receive a letter of acceptation/admission
- Applicants on the waiting list may be called for the second session (May 1st, 2020)
- Non-accepted applicants will receive a message offering them to move their application to another choice among ESA Masters or Bachelor program
- Accepted applicants will be asked to provide the certificates of English no later than June 15, 2020
- Accepted applicants will be asked to confirm their enrolment by paying a deposit of 500 euros (see FAQ-Question)
- As soon as we receive your confirmation, we send you the certificate of enrolment, to help you with the visa process (if applicable)
- The Master course starts mid-September 2020 at UTAD PORTUGAL.
French is not a requirement anymore as the program is taught in English.
See more details about this program on the dedicated website: http://www.vintagemaster.com/