1st session :
- Your file will be examined by a Committee after March 1, 2019.
- In case your file is positively considered, you will be invited for a 30 mn selection interview in March-April 2019 (discussion with the responsible of the Master course regarding your background, your experiences, your motivation and interest for the Master and your career plans. Your level of English and French will be assessed too).
- The Committee of the Master's consortium will rank the applicants according to specific criteria like : academic performance, professional project linked to the Master, knowledge of the food sector, level of English, level of French, ability to bring forward arguments.
- Applicants will be informed by April 2019 about their position on the list (accepted, waiting list, non accepted)
- Admitted applicants will receive an acceptance letter
- Applicants on the waiting list may be called for the second session (June 1, 2019)
- Non accepted applicants will receive a message offering them to move their application to another choice among ESA Masters or Bachelor
- Accepted applicants will be asked to provide the certificates of English no later than June 15, 2019
- Accepted applicants will be asked to confirm their enrolment by paying a deposit of 300 euros (see FAQ-relevant question)
- As soon as we receive your confirmation, we send you the certificate of enrolment, to help you with the visa process (if needed)
- The Master course starts mid-September 2019.
Depending on your level of French, you can be asked to come earlier (during summer) either to attend a French intensive course or for a farm internship (in a farm when possible).