MSc Food Identity : traditional food products, 2 years, full time, a European track
Become an expert in the development of local and traditional food products
By offering opportunities to carry out study periods and work experience abroad, thus contributing to a comprehensive approach to the marketing process ‘from production to markets’, the master’s degree courses satisfies all the requirements for a successful future career.
Beyond the typical food products, similar groups of food products exist in European countries, each distinct to its country of origin, and called by different names:
local food products, regional food products, traditional food products or terroir food products.
Master FOOD IDENTITY website: http://www.masterfoodidentity.com/
Short information here
Brochure cohort 7 (2015-2017): 138001_ESA_LIVRET_MASTER_FOOD_IDENTITY_BAT_08_FINALE_BASSE_DEF.pdf
Who can apply?
- Students gratuated with a Bachelor Degree in Food Sciences, Agribusiness, Life Science or Agriculture (or equivalent diploma)
- English : B1 or a Bachelor Degree taught in English. For English native speakers, no certificate needed
- French : B1
- To prove interest in the traditional food products (career path related to food).
1st step : examination of only fully completed application forms (early FEBRUARY 2018)
2nd step : Skype interviews (30-45 mn) with the head of the FOOD IDENTITY Master for pre-selected candidates (FEBRUARY)
3rd step : ESA Commitee decides the admission of candidates (early MARCH)
4th step : Admission letters (mid-MARCH)
ESA supports students with visa process, accomodation, admin and arrival.
- for European students: 4 800€/year + insurance costs (approximately 150€) - NOT INCLUDED: everyday life costs
- for Non-European students: 8 800€/year + insurance costs (approximately 150€) - NOT INCLUDED: everyday life costs
No Erasmus Mundus scholarship for 2018. Students can apply for scholarships in their home country through CAMPUS FRANCE :