MSc International Agribusiness, full time, 3 semesters (Taught in English and in French)
A 3 semester MSc to build and develop business relationships in the fields of the agro and food industry worldwide
A 3 semester course-18 months (90 ECTS credits) :
- International environment and company management
- Analysis & Management of international markets (including a study trip to the Netherlands)
- 6 to 8 months professional experience
- 2 foreign languages.
Entry requirements :
- BSc/Bac+4 years or equivalent minimum in Management, Agriculture, Food Sciences or other related subjects
- Good level in both English and French languages (B1).
- 4 600€/semester + insurance (around 150€). NOT INCLUDED: everyday life costs