Master’s degree in Engineering
A 2-year tailored course (120 Credits), 7 majors offered, covering all the professional domains in agriculture, food technology and marketing, environment
7 majors to choose from :
- Crop Production and Agroecology,
- Animal Production : breeding and industrial sectors,
- Food Technology and Quality Control,
- Winegrowing and the wine sector : Sustainable Development and International Markets,
- Regional development and environment,
- Company Management,
- Trade and International Markets.
Full time studying at Groupe ESA including 9 to 11 months of internships in France or abroad
Entry requirements :
- MSc in Agronomy, Biology, Food science, Life Science, Agriculture or equivalent
- A good level in both English and French languages (B1).
Closing date for Application : 30 June 2018, for enrolment in September 2018.
Scholarships programs may be available at the French embassy of your country. See "annuaire des programmes de bourses CAMPUS FRANCE". Check deadlines and submit your file accordingly