Master’s degree in Agronomy TAUGHT IN FRENCH
A 2-year tailored course (120 Credits), 6 majors offered, covering all the professional domains in agriculture, food technology and marketing, environment, animal production and crop production.
6 majors to choose among:
- Crop Production and Agroecology,
- Animal Production : breeding and industrial sectors,
- Food Technology and Quality Control,
- Winegrowing and the wine sector : Sustainable Development and International Markets,
- Regional development and environment,
- Trade and International Markets.
Full time studying at ESA including 9 to 11 months of internships in France or abroad
Entry requirements :
- MSc in Agronomy, Biology, Food science, Life Science, Agriculture or equivalent
- A good level in both English: TOEIC 730 minimum and French languages B2 completed.
- 6 800€ per year (2020-2021 rate) + health insurance : appx 100€, student association: 35€ and ESA facilities: 100€.
- 700€/month minimum: housing and daily life expenses
No scholarship available except scholarship in your home country (See "annuaire des programmes de bourses CAMPUS FRANCE". Check deadlines and submit your file accordingly directly on OLAGE)
Couse guide: see the website www.groupe-esa.com