Master’s degree in Engineering TAUGHT IN FRENCH
A 2-year tailored course (120 Credits), 6 majors offered, covering all the professional domains in agriculture, food technology and marketing, environment, animal production and crop production.
6 majors to choose among:
- Crop Production and Agroecology,
- Animal Production : breeding and industrial sectors,
- Food Technology and Quality Control,
- Winegrowing and the wine sector : Sustainable Development and International Markets,
- Regional development and environment,
- Trade and International Markets.
Full time studying at ESA including 9 to 11 months of internships in France or abroad
Entry requirements :
- MSc in Agronomy, Biology, Food science, Life Science, Agriculture or equivalent
- A good level in both English: TOEIC 730 minimum and French languages B2 completed.
- 6 360€ per year (2019-2020 rate) - No scholarship available exept scholarship in your home country (See "annuaire des programmes de bourses CAMPUS FRANCE". Check deadlines and submit your file accordingly directly on OLAGE)
+ costs of accommodation and food in Angers and other living expenses : around 700 €/month.
Couse guide: see the website www.groupe-esa.com