International Master Vintage : 2 years, Full time, a European track about wine production
Become an expert in the international wine production industries through Higher education courses in viticulture and oenolog.
The International Vintage Master course trains executives for the wine sector from grape growing to consumer behavior, with an international vision of local terroir wines, techniques, organizations and multicultural skills. The Master trains yearly 25-34 graduates per intake, coming from the fields of life, economic or marketing sciences. Since 2002, the 250 graduates from 44 nationalities show full employment rate and promising careers.
The course is coordinated by the Ecole Supérieure d'Agricultures (ESA) in Angers (France), with an international consortium of 6 institutions in 5 EU countries (Spain, France, Italy, Hungary and Portugal) and 3 Non-EU Countries (Switzerland, Chile and South Africa).
For September 2018 intake, the program starts in Spain (Valencia). The International Relations Office of the University of Valencia will help students with visa process, accomodation and arrival.
More information on the website: www.vintagemaster.com
Brochure (cohort 2015-2017): https://olage.groupe-esa.com/images/docs/LIVRET_MASTER_VINTAGE_WEB.pd
Who can apply?
- Students gratuated with a Bachelor Degree in Sciences or Economy or Marketing (or equivalent diploma)
- English : B1 or a Bachelor Degree taught in English. For English native speakers, no certificate needed
- French : No need to speak French as the VINTAGE Master is entirely taught in English
- To prove interest in the wine sector (career path related to wine).
The same admission requirements apply to company staff wishing to obtain a Master of Science.
Selection process :
1st step : examination of only fully completed application forms
2nd step : Skype interviews (30-45 mn) with the head of the International Vintage Master for pre-selected candidates
3rd step : ESA Commitee decides the admission of candidates
4th step : Admission letters.
Tuition fees :
- for European students: 4 800€/year + insurance costs (approximately 150€) - NOT INCLUDED: everyday life costs
- for Non-European students: 8 800€/year + insurance costs (approximately 150€) - NOT INCLUDED: everyday life costs
No Erasmus Mundus scholarship for 2018. Students can apply for scholarships in their home country through CAMPUS FRANCE :