All non-native English speakers must demonstrate their English proficiency, at B1 level completed (i.e. independent user)
and upload the test score on OLAGE no later than 15th June 2019.
For further details about the level required, please see the Common European Framework of Reference : See the PDF Document
The here below listed tests will be accepted :
- TOEFL ITP (Institutional Testing Program) : minimum score 470 points
- TOEFL IBT (Internet-based Test) : minimum score 52 points
- TOEFL CBT (Computer based Test) : minimum score 150 points
- TOEFL PBT (Paper-Based Test) : minimum score 473 points
- TOEIC (Listening&Reading) : minimum score 550 points
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) : minimum score band 5
- BULATS (Business Language Testing Service) English : minimum score 59 points (B1/ALTE2)
- CAMBRIDGE First Certificate of English : minimum score GRADE C
- or any equivalent official test showing that you have reached the B1 Level of English according to the Common European Framework of Reference (see the link above).