First, you have to contact the responsible of the International Relations Office of your University who will decide whether you are eligible or not for the Double Degree between your university and ESA (see the list of agreements here)
- Submit your application file on OLAGE and upload all the required documents
- Your file will be then examined by the ESA Comittee.
- In case your file is positively considered by the Committee, you may be invited for an interview with a member of the ESA international team
- You will then receive a letter of admission with a certificate of enrollment.
Final deadline for applying within the framework of the Double Degree is 1st June 2021.
Besides the Double Degree gives you the opportunity of being selected into one scholarship program:
- EIFFEL scholarship (see the link ) : Deadline =8th January 2021.
You may be invited to fill in additional forms to take part into the selection for this EIFFEL scholarship.
Other website for applicants who would like to win a scholarship is the CAMPUS FRANCE Website:
We remain at your disposal to give details about this opportunity.