Deadline are different according to the countries, process may change for this program due to company needs and schedules.
Here is the classical admission process for the Master's Degree by sandwich course (half time at school - half time in a French firm) :
- You have to submit your application file on OLAGE and provide the requested documents at the dealine mentioned according to your nationality.
- In case your file is eligible by ESA, you will be invited for a selection interview with a member of the ESA international team via TEAMS or any other electronic mean. The interviewer will contact you directly.
- If you pass this first interview, you will be invited for the second step of the selection process which consists in a meeting with the French company in your country. The interviewer will let you know about that second step.
- Once the decision is taken by the French sponsoring company, you will be informed of the position of your application.
- If you are accepted for the I²FA program (Master's degree-sandwich course), you will receive a letter of acceptation and certificate of enrollment, giving you all the necessary details for your arrival to Angers.
- Students who are fluent in French will be asked to arrive mid-August 2022 to Angers for a session of integration including academic and administrative information
- Students who need to attend an Intensive French course will be asked to arrive mid-March 2022 and have French lessons until the beginning of the Master course (mid-August 2022).
- The Master course at ESA starts 16 August 2022 for all accepted students and the first four weeks are devoted to a special refreshing session with mathematics and statistics courses.
Thanks and Good luck