DEADLINE 1st session: 1st February 2022:
- Your file will be examined by a Committee after February 1, 2022
- In case you are eligible for this program, you will be invited for a 30-45 mn selection interview in February or March 2022 (discussion with the responsible of the Master course regarding your background, your motivation for the Master and your career plans. Your level of English will be assessed too).
- The Committee of the Master's consortium will rank the applicants according to specific criteria like : academic performance, professional project linked to the Master, knowledge of the wine sector, level of English, ability to bring forward arguments.
- Applicants will be informed by May 2022 about their position on the list (accepted, waiting list, non accepted)
- Accepted applicants will receive a letter of acceptation/admission
- Applicants on the waiting list may be called for the second session (deadline May 1st, 2022)
- Non-accepted applicants will receive a message offering them to move their application to another choice among ESA Masters or Bachelor program
- Accepted applicants will be asked to provide the certificates of English (if not previously uploaded on OLAGE) no later than June 15, 2022
- Accepted applicants will be asked to confirm their enrolment by paying a deposit of 500 euros (see FAQ-Question)
- As soon as ESA receives your confirmation, the ESA international unit will send you the certificate of enrolment, to help you with the visa process (if applicable)
- The Master course starts early September 2022 at ESA Angers with an integration week.
French is not a requirement anymore as the program is taught in English but French can be useful for your first steps in Angers and in France.
Please refer to the dedicated website to get all useful information: http://www.vintagemaster.com/