When French is required before entering an ESA progam, only for Master's Degree in Engineering (not for Masters FOOD IDENTITY or VINTAGE) :
All non-native French speakers must demonstrate their French proficiency, at B1 level completed (i.e. independent user/"utilisateur autonome")
and upload the test score on OLAGE no later than 15th June 2021.
For further details, please see : See the PDF Document
The below listed tests will be accepted:
- TFI (Test de Français International) : minimum score 500 points
- TEF : minimum score 541 points
- DELF 1 B1 (Diplôme Etudes Langue Française) : minimum A4
- TCF (Test de Connaissance du Français) : minimum score 350 points
- Cambridge BULATS (Business Language Testing Service) French : minimum score 40-59 points (B1/ALTE2)
- ALTE (Association des centres d'évaluation en langues en Europe) : minimum ALTE 2 "intermédiaire"
- Certificat de l'Alliance Française : DL
- or any equivalent official test showing that you have reached the B1 Level of French, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) (please, see the link).