For applications, all non-native English speakers must demonstrate their English proficiency, at B1 level completed (i.e. independent user)
and upload the test score on OLAGE no later than the 15th of June.
For further details about the level required, please see the Common European Framework of Reference : See the PDF Document
These tests are accepted and applicants must upload on OLAGE only official certificates or diplomas or tests:
- TOEFL ITP (Institutional Testing Program) : minimum score 470 points
- TOEFL IBT (Internet-based Test) : minimum score 52 points
- TOEFL CBT (Computer based Test) : minimum score 150 points
- TOEFL PBT (Paper-Based Test) : minimum score 473 points
- TOEIC (Listening&Reading) : minimum score 550 points
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) : minimum score band 5
- BULATS (Business Language Testing Service) English : minimum score 59 points (B1/ALTE2)
- CAMBRIDGE First Certificate of English : minimum score GRADE C
- Linguaskill (Cambridge Assessment English): minimum score 140 points
- or any equivalent official test showing that you have reached the B1 Level of English according to the Common European Framework of Reference (see the link above).