For applications, all non-native English speakers must demonstrate their English proficiency, at B2 level completed (i.e. independent user)
when required to enter the ESA program, and must upload the test score on OLAGE no later than the 15th of June.
For further details about the level required, please see the Common European Framework of Reference : See the PDF Document
These tests are accepted and applicants must upload on OLAGE only official certificates or diplomas or tests:
- TOEFL ITP (Institutional Testing Program) : minimum score 560 points
- TOEFL IBT (Internet-based Test) : minimum score 79-80 points
- TOEFL CBT (Computer based Test) : minimum score 226 points
- TOEFL PBT (Paper-Based Test) : minimum score 564 points
- TOEIC (Listening&Reading) : minimum score 750 points
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) : minimum score band 6.5
- BULATS (Business Language Testing Service) English : minimum score 75 points (B2)
- CAMBRIDGE First Certificate of English : minimum score GRADE C
- Linguaskill (Cambridge Assessment English): minimum score 179 points
- or any equivalent official test showing that you have reached the B2 Level of English according to the Common European Framework of Reference (see the link above).